Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sweater Weather Tag!

Is it too late to do this tag? Oh, well. I'm doing it anyways!

{1} Favorite Candle Scent: Farmstand Apple
{2} Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate:This is tough. I can't decide.
{3} What's the best fall memory you have: My family's annual Family Reunion on Thanksgiving every other year. So much fun. :D
{4} Dark lips or Winged Liner: Dark Lips. Winged Liner can be for almost nay occasion
{5} Best fragrance for fall: Halle by Halle Berry
{6} Favorite Thanksgiving Food: Mashed Potatoes! And PIE!
{7} What is the autumn weather like where you live: Well, since it's still autumn, very, very cold right now.
{8} Most Worn Sweater: My Academie Paris sweater from Kohl's
{9} Must-Have Nail Polish: Essie in Devil's Advocate. So pretty!
{10} Football Games or Jumping in Leaf Piles: I've never jumped in a leaf pile, but the town I live in is really big on football. So football. Especially since I am a cheerleader.
{11} Skinny Jeans or Leggings: Leggings
{12} Combat Boots or Uggs: Uggs. I don't own combat boots. Yet.
{13} Is Pumpkin Spice Worth the Hype: I haven't tried it :(
{14} Favorite Fall T.V. show: Ravenswood
{15} What song really gets you into the fall spirit: Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood

Hope you enjoyed & let me know YOUR answers! -------->



No comments:

Post a Comment