Sunday, December 8, 2013

Book Review: Out of My Mind by Sharon Draper

I recently read Out of My Mind by Sharon Draper.

Out of My Mind is about a girl name Melody, who cannot walk or talk, but she does have a photographic memory.

Melody is smarter then anybody at her school, even some of the adults. Everyone thinks she  is mentally incapibable. Nobody thinks that she does have a mind.

Out of My Mind tells of Melody, her life, and her fight to become normal.

I finished this book last week and I really enjoyed it. It was a really amazing book. You know, you might not think that there actually are people in the world just like Melody.

Out of My Mind is a great book, that anybody of all ages should read. It might just change your look on the world.

I give it 5 stars!

4 comments:

  1. hi pretty thanks for flowingly blog :) i am trying to follow you back via GFC ... but i don't see your gfc follower box ? please let me know how to follow your blog my dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I try to post everyday! You should be able to follow me now. The 'gadget' I had loaded on there must've been broken, but it should be fixed now!

      Delete
  2. Seems like a relly good book, with an amazing and inspiring life story. I want to read it. Thanks for introduced me to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really inspiring! If you ever are thinking of reading a book, but you're not sure if you should, let me know & I will read it & review it!

      Delete