Sunday, December 15, 2013

Blogmas Day 15: Holly Jolly Holiday 2nd Edition!

Today I am doing the 2nd part to the Holly Jolly Holiday Tag!

{1} Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute: Last minute of course!

{2} If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be: Snowglobe

{3} Which do you like better: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day: Hmmm....

{4} When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it: On December 8th. My sister & I decorate it 

{5} White lights or colored lights: White on the tree, colored outside.

{6} Are you guilty of peeking at your presents or do you like the surprise: I like the surprise.

{7} Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or in Santa's Workshop: Santa Workshop!

{8} Tell us your Christmas Eve traditions: Going to my Aunt's house & playing the gift exchange game

{9} If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be: I can't tell you that! It's a secret! :D

{10} What tops your tree: A star

{11} Can you name the 12 days of Christmas: Partridge in a Pear Tree, 2 Turtle Doves... That's all I know!

{12} Have you ever gone Christmas caroling: Nope! I'm supposed to tomorrow, but I have an orthodontist appointment! :(

{13} Do you countdown to Christmas? If so, how many days are left: No, but I believe there are like 10 days left!

{14} What are some foods and treats you can count on having every holiday season: Rocky Road Candy, Candy Canes.

{15} How has Christmas kept its magic for you as you've grown older: Just being with the family keeps the magic!


I tag YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment