Monday, December 2, 2013

Introduction Tag! :)

So, I know, that when I first started this blog, it was mostly to go along with my youtube. I have decided, that atleast for now, I will no longer have my Youtube. I'm sorry, if this may affect you, but it's what I have decided.

I feel, that for me it is easier, if I keep the blog, because then I can still do what I love, but without making videos. It will also be easier, because if I'm sick, or don't feel like putting makeup on just to make a video, I can blog without you seeing me!

I guess, I will stop yacking & get on with the Introduction Tag!

Name: Macy
Nicknames: Mace, Macy Sue, Sister
Occupation: Student!
Birthday: May 29th
Age: 13
Hair Color: Medium Brown
Eye Color: Blue!
Braces: Yes! :(
Righty or Lefty: Righty!
FAVORITES
Movie: I don't exactly have a favorite, but definitely anything with Channing Tatum!
TV Show: Pretty Little Liars, Ravenswood, The Fosters, Flipping Vegas. Just to name a few!
Color: Don't have one!
Song: Also, don't have one!
Restaurant: Olive Garden. Sadly, there isn't one where I live. :(
Store: Macy's (Duh!), Ross, TJ Maxx, American Eagle, Buckle, exc.,
Book: There is NO WAY I can answer this one! I read too much!
Magazine: American Cheerleader & Seventeen
Shoes: ANY! I <3 Shoes!
Animal: Not a Turtle! That's a story I will tell you another day!
Perfume: Halle by Halle Berry OR  Sexy For Her by Victoria's Secret
Holiday: Christmas SEASON
Youtubers: allthatglitters21, juicystar07, hautebrilliance, glozell, 
Currently...
Single or Taken: SINGLE & Ready To MINGLE!
Eating: I was eating a bagle with cream cheese! Yum! :)
Listening to: Burn by Ellie Goulding
Thinking About: The answers to these questions! :)
Watching: A.N.T. Farm (My sister left it on)
Wearing: Aeropostale Yoga Pants & purple hoodie & grey 3/4 sleeve from Old Navy, 
Want Children: Of Course!
What would you name your child: Girl Alison (Alli), Jason, Jake, Courtney, exc.,
Want to be Married: Yes
Career: I'm not sure. I'm thinking of Interior Design, but I SUCK at art!
Want to live: Big Apple (NYC) or Los Angeles (LA)
Believe in
Miracles: Yes
Love at First Sight: Maybe...
Ghosts: Yes
Aliens: Pshhh! No such thing!
Soul Mates: Yes
Heaven: Yes
Yourself: Yes
RANDOM Q's
Do you have a middle name? Yes. I HATE it though!
Favorite Subject in School: No. Not really.
What's your favorite drink: Hmmm... Venti Green Iced Tea Half Sweetened from Starbucks.
Do you participate in any sports: Cheerleading!
Have you graduated from high school: Nope!
Have you been out of the country: No :(
Do you speak any other languages: No :(
Do you have siblings: Yes
PC or Mac: PC. I want a Mac, but sadly can't afford it. :(
What phone do you have: A very crappy phone. I have an iphone, but my dad won't give it to me 
How tall are you: 5'3"
Do you have pets: A dog & 2 cats
Name 3 things that are near you: Computer, Remote, Headphones
What's the weather like right now: Raining :(
Do you drive? If so, have you crashed: Nope. I don't drive
What time did you wake up this morning: 6:54
When was the last time you showered: Last night
What was the last movie you saw: Delivery Man
What does your last text message say: I'm not sure. My phone is dead. :(
What is your current ringtone: Pretty Little Liars Theme Song
Do you like sushi: Yes
Do you wear contacts/glasses: Nope
Something you are planning to do today: Do homework 
Last time you cried: 5 days ago. I'm going through a rough patch in my life.
Have you ever had an all-nighter: Yes! In 4th grade! :D
Can you taste the difference between Pepsi & Coke: Yes, but I don't like either one too much.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this Introduction Tag! Sorry, for it being super-duper long! Let me know, if you have any blog requests! I am able to do almost any kind! I will be getting some blog ideas from Youtube, so just let me know!

-GlamGirl029

No comments:

Post a Comment