Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Blogmas Day 18: Holiday Gift Guide Culinary Classics!

Today, I have another gift guide for you! Let me know, if you like these type of Blogmas', because they do take a lot of time to make, but are fun to make!

Today's Gift Guide is going to be for the friend that loves anything & everything culinary related! I'm not talking about a boring old rolling pin, I'm talking about the classics made unique!


{1} Lily Pulitzer Acrylic Stemless Wine Glass Set $20

{2} Monogrammed Hand Towels 

{3} Fringe Long Medium, Peace Foil Tray$24

{4} Kitchen Aid 5-Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer $49.99

{5} C. Wonder Monogram Paper Napkins $8

{6} Pier 1 Imports Penguin Mug $9.95 For a cheaper, less quality mug, go to the dollar store!

{7} Hot Pink Cake Stand $44

{8} Monogram Cheese Board & Spreader $25

{9} Better Homes & Gardens Monogrammed Soap Pump

I know, that I don't have the prices for all of these items, but it's quite easy to find online. Have questions about any of these items? Feel free to ask!

What are YOUR culinary classic gifts? I'd like to hear from you!

2 comments: