Sunday, December 8, 2013

Blogmas Day 2 & 3: Getting A Christmas Tree, Setting It Up, & Decorating It!

So, for Blogmas Day 2, I didn't do a whole lot & there was nothing too special going on in my life. That is why I decided to combine Days.

Saturday, I lounged around the house, in my PJ's. I did nothing but write up posts to schedule incase I become busy. (You get what I'm saying?)

Later that night, my Dad came over to my Grandparents house, so we could see him. We ate dinner & then played Phase 10 until 10:30

Sunday (Today), I didn't do anything until 1:00 where my mom picked me up from my Grandparents. (I stayed at their house over the weekend, so we could decorate their tree & our dad).

My mom picked us up, and we went to the store to get our Christmas Tree. We picked out a tree that is 4 feet and about 6 inches.


We added some snowball lights.


Garland, Twine, Beads, and Rolls of Sticks!



A Bundle of Feathers


We're almost done!


I added a Butterfly


A few random gold & purple bulbs.
Plus a few other small ornaments.



A cute owl. (From Pier 1 Imports)


Some Gold & Purple Glitter Leaf-Thingies.


A star on top! (Matches our theme better)


And our tree is finally done!


Keep in mind, that our tree has a theme to it.
This also, isn't in any way a tutorial. I'm just showing you how we decorated our tree.
That was about all I did. I also had dinner with my other Grandparents, because Sunday (Today) was a special family holiday.

2 comments:

  1. cute tree! I love trees with lots of odds and ends on it, it makes them look so much more unique than with just round ornaments and lights :)

    daughterofasonofasailor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it too! My sister seems to hate it! She's crazy!
      -Macy

      Delete