Saturday, December 14, 2013

Blogmas Day 14: Holly Jolly Holiday Tag 1st Edition!

Today for Blogmas, I am doing the Holly Jolly Holiday Tag 1st Edition, because yes, there are 2 editions. This tag was created by Beautybaby44 & strawberryelectric48. (Youtubers)


{1}  Favorite Christmas Movie: I would say, that for this one, you need to take a look at my Blogmas Day 11


{2} Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list: Nice List! :D

{3} Show us an embarrassing Christmas Card photo: My family has actually only made Christmas Cards twice & they turned out pretty good!

{4} Have you ever had a White Christmas: Yes! 1 year!

{5} Where do you usually spend your holiday: Christmas Eve at my Aunt's house.

{6} What's your favorite Christmas Song: See my Blogmas Days 4-10!

{7} Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve: Ocassionally I will open up 1

{8} Can you name all of Santa's reindeer: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph (How many reindeer are there?)

{9} What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year: Spending Christmas Eve with my family!

{10} Is your Christmas tree real or fake: Real!

{11} Hands down, what's your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat: My family's Rocky Road Candy!

{12} Be Honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better: I like both. Of course I like getting gifts, but I also like seeing the reactions of people when they open their gifts.

{13} Show us your tackiest Christmas attire (ex: Ugly Sweater): I don't exactly have any 'Christmas' clothes.

{14} What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season: New York!

{15} Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make: Again, Rocky Road Candy!

{16} Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably: I'm a pro!

{17} Most memorable Holiday moment: Staying at my Aunt's house on Christmas Eve  & waking up with my cousin at 3:30 A.M. ready to open presents. (My mom told us to go back to bed, but we stayed up watching T.V.)

{18} What made you realize the truth about Santa: Hmmm...There are a few reasons.

{19} Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them: Yes, but I do not stick to them.

{20} What makes the Holidays special for you: Being with the family.


I tag YOU!

5 comments:

  1. Aww your blog is stunning! I have followed your blog xx

    http://channichic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :) Thanks so much for checking out my blog, I love yours as well! I am now following you :) Great post!

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I followed too! I love finding new blogs! <3

    ReplyDelete