Saturday, December 7, 2013

Born This Way Tag + How To Be Confident!

This Tag was created, to express self confidence. A topic that was requested, was tips on being confident. So I thought, 'Perfect Timing, to do the Born This Way Tag!

How this Tag works, is you list names you have been called.

I hope you enjoy this Tag, and remember to believe in yourself!

Liar: So many girls think I lie about EVERYTHING. It hurts. It really does. I don't let it get to me though. Let them think what they want, but I hardly EVER lie. Yes, I do tell a lie here & there, but hardly EVER!

Fake: This especially applies to right now. There is a large group of girls, that think my knee is not actually hurt. They think I'm faking it to get out of P.E. They think I'm faking it, so I could quit the basketball team. They think that once cheerleading starts, I'm 'magically' going to better.

G.G: A LOT of people call me GG or Goody Goody, just because I'm smart, do my homework & get good grades. I don't brag about my grades or anything, but when I raise my hand in class, get the answer right, and then everybody asks me for help. All of a sudden I'm a "Goody Goody" What happened to WANTING to get good grades?

These are really the only ones I could think of right now, but there are WAY more. On to the tips!

{1} Believe in Yourself. You can't be confident if you don't believe in yourself.
{2} Don't be afraid to do what's right. Don't be afraid to do something even if nobody will agree with you.
{3} Who cares what anybody thinks? You're not on Earth to please anybody. You're here to LIVE YOUR LIFE!
{4} Don't be scared to stand up for what you believe in! Speak UP & Speak OUT!
{5} Take Risks! You have to live your life! Don't be afraid to take risks!

I hoped this helped you & I hope you enjoyed the Tag! I tag YOU! What are names people have called YOU? Let me know in the comments + do you have tips on being confident? I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment