Sunday, December 22, 2013

Blogmas Day 22: Holiday Gift Guide For Beauty Lovers

Today is my last day doing Gift Guide's! I am soo sad! There is always the years to come I guess. Today's Gift Guide is for the beauty lovers. Chances are though, that since they love beauty so much, they probably have everything on this list. :( 

It's the thought that counts though! Right?!

This is just ideas though & to get your creative juices flowing!
Holiday Gift Guide: Beauty Lovers
{1} Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette! Good luck finding this in store or online. Last I heard, it was sold out! $52

{2} Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette! $52

{3} Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette $27

{4} Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Travel Size $13

{5} Beauty Blender $4.75 on Etsy

{6} Sephora collection classic natural kabuki brush #48 $24

{7} Viva La Juicy $63

{8} NYX Matte Lipstick Butter Target Australia $12

{9} Mac 'Divine Night' Lipstick (Limited Edition) $17

What are YOUR gifts for Beauty Lovers? I want to know! Tell me, tell me, tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment