Friday, December 20, 2013

Blogmas Day 20: Holiday Gift Guide Ages 3-7

Another Holiday Gift Guide! These are soo much fun to make! Sadly though, after this one, I am only going to be making 1 more Gift Guide! No, it is not tomorrow's Blogmas!

***SPOILER ALERT*** Tomorrow's Blogmas is the Winter Wonderland Tag!
My last gift guide, will be on December 22nd.

Anyways, if you couldn't tell my the title today is a Gift Guide for kids ages 3-7. This could work to about the age 9 too.
Holiday Gift Guide: For The Kids Ages 3-7
{1} Baby Alive! Does anybody remember these dolls? *It's a baby alive, a baby so real! Nobody? $90 on Amazon. They have them at Target too!

{2} Okay. What kid, at one time or another hasn't asked for a horse/pony?! ***Prices may vary :D

{3} Wallies Peel and Stick Chalkboard Mural! $25

{4} Disney Beat The Parents Game. It sound like fun! $16 at Target!

{5} Tiny Toms Toddler Shoes! How cute! They still donate 1 pair of shoes to a kid in need! $32 at toms.com

{6} Chad Valley Wooden 3 Story Doll House. $49 That's a darn good price right there if you asked me!

{7} Rise and Shine Sippy Cup $7.95. How CUTE!!!!

{8} Perky The Sweet And Soft Penguin Stuffed Animal by Aurora $13 How adorable!

What would YOU put on your Ages 3-7 gift guide? I want to know!
***Side NOTE Blogmas is almost over, so I need topic ideas. I've been posting my usual once a day, but that's too easy, because of Blogmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment