Friday, December 13, 2013

Blogmas Day 13: My Christmas Wishlist!

Today for Blogmas, I thought I would share with you all what is on my 2013 Christmas Wishlist! :)


  • Ulta Giftcard
  • Nike Running Shoes



  • Leggings
  • Canon Rebel T3i
  • Macbook Pro
  • New Bag/Purse



  • Sweatshirt
  • White Lace Toms
  • Grey Knit Uggs


I know, it may sound like I'm asking for everything expensive, but remember that this is a wishlist. I know, that I'm not going to get everything on this list. 

What's on YOUR wishlist?

9 comments:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog dear !! you have such a lovely wish list :) Would you like to follow each other dear :) have a nice weekend !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome & Thanks! I did follow your blog! I would love it, if you followed me too! I'd like to get to know you better & maybe even have you guest blog for me sometime?
      glamgirl029.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. hi dear :) i am following your blog via GFC#7 its a pink flower Ambi page :) are you on twitter and bloglovin ??? Stay in touch dear :) xx
      www.ambifashion.com

      Delete
    3. I'm not on Twitter. What's bloglovin?

      Delete
  2. I love everything about those shoes, those colors are amazing!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I do too! I actually found them on Pinterest! <3

      Delete
  4. My macbook pro was one of the best investments I've ever made so I definitely recommend buying one. Also those sneakers look so light and comfy for working out, great picks!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete