Thursday, December 19, 2013

Blogmas Day 19: Holiday Gift Guide For The Bathroom!

For today's blogmas, I am doing another Gift Guide! These are soo much fun to make & I find, that at least to me, they are fun to read!Holiday Gift Guide: For The Bathroom
{1} Chevron Monogrammed Shower Curtain! YOU pick the color & the monogram! $78

{2} Flip Flop Slippers! Perfect for when you get out of the shower! $13 at Target

{3} Aztec Print Fleece Robe $64 at TopShop

{4} Animal Instincts 'Zebra' Faux Fur Bath Mat $19

{5} Modern Geo Toothbrush Holder $15 at Target

{6} Chelsea Grande White Personalized Tissue Box Cover $36 Away with boring tissue boxes!

{7}  Bath & Body Works Shower Gel in scent Winter Candy Apple $13

{8} Better Homes & Garden Monogrammed Soap Pump

{9} Monogrammed Bath Towels

Did I help get your creative juices flowing? What are your gift ideas for the bathroom? I want to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment