Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Fitness Routine: Winter Edition + Workout Essentials & What I wear!

We all know, that with the holidays just about over, and that also means that most of the eating is about over with!

A perfect time to work away that 10 pounds you gained right?

I'm going to start with what I wear.

{1} Activewear Hoody
{2} Yoga Pants
{3} Sports Bra
{4} Tennis Shoes

Keep in mind, that above ^ isn't the EXACT clothes I wear. I just found what was closest to what I wear. The colors also vary, to match each other.


Here is my bag. I got it at Claire's over the summer.

What I keep in it:
{1} EOS Lip Balm
{2} Bath & Body Works Hand Lotion
{3} Hair Ties
{4} Monthly Girl Supplies
{5} Tide-To-Go Pen
{6} Snack Bar
{7} Bottled Water
{8} Phone
{9} Earbuds
{10} Sweatshirt
{11} Sometimes a book or something for when I'm done or while I'm running

Let's get on to the actual workout. I do the 100 workout during the winter. I don't feel like that is efficient enough though, so I add a couple extra things.

{1} Jog for 10 minutes. I start with jogging, to warm my body up.
{2} Stretching. 
  • Touch my toes
  • Calves
  • Quads
  • Arms (Across)
  • Arms (Behind)
  • Hamstring
  • Back
{3} 100 Jumping Jacks
{4} 90 Crunches
{5} 80 Squats
{6} 70 Leg Lifts
{7} 60 Jumping Jacks
{8} 50 Crunches
{9} 40 Squats
{10} 30 Leg Lifts
{11} 20 Jumping Jacks
{12} RUN for 10 minutes. Don't jog. You may be exhausted, but trust me. You need to run
{13} Lastly, to cool off I repeat the stretches.

This is my exercise routine. I do it every weekday, take Saturday off (usually), on Sunday I do this twice (usually).

I hope you enjoyed! Let me know YOUR exercise routine by sending me a comment (see sidebar)
-------------------------------->

No comments:

Post a Comment