Saturday, December 21, 2013

Blogmas Day 21: Winter Wonderland Tag!

It's officially winter!
{1} What do you like best about winter: The feeling of (almost) everyone being so jolly & having a good time. It's hard to explain. Haha :D
{2} Scarves or Beanies: Scarves. I don't exactly wear beanies. Unless I'm going skiing or snowboarding
{3} Favorite Holiday Movie: Home Alone (All of them), The Grinch Stole Christmas (the movie & the 1/2 hr one)
{4} Favorite Winter Nail Polish: Essie in Ignite the Night
{5} Favorite Starbuck's Holiday Drink: Peppermint Mocha
{6} What are your top 3 winter essentials: Scarf/knitted headband, handwarmers, lotion/lip balm
{7} Name 1 item on your wish list this year: Canon Rebel T3i or Macbook Pro
{8} Favorite Holiday Song: Jingle Bells (Duh!)
{9} Are you going black Friday shopping this year: No, I did not. I'm on crutches :(
{10} Must have winter lip product: EOS Lip Balm
{11} Will you be rocking an ugly Christmas sweater this year: No! I HATE Christmas Sweaters! Let me know, if you want a post on JUST me ranting about Christmas Sweaters!
{12} Have you ever had a white Christmas where you live: Just 1 year when I was 7
{13} Favorite Winter Candle Scent: Twisted Peppermint from Bath & Body Works
{14} How will you be celebrating this holiday: With the family like every year!

Hope you enjoyed this tag! Let me know your answers to these questions, by filling out a comment (see sidebar) ------------>

No comments:

Post a Comment