Thursday, January 2, 2014

December Favorites

December Favorites!

December Favorites

Food Favorites

{0} Bagel with cream cheese! Not just any ordinary bagel, okay. It's the everything bagel! :D

{1} Apple Juice with Cinnamon. I pour the juice into a class, pop it into the microwave for 1:30-1:50, and when done, add a dash of cinnamon! Hot Apple Cider!

{2} Parmesan Goldfish! So addicting! I can eat about a bag & 1/2 in 1 day. I know, I know, I'm a pig, but there aren't very many fish in each bag!

Media

{3} Out of My Mind by Sharon Draper. My Review <----

Clothing

{4} Peacoat! It has been very cold! What better way to stay warm when running errands? Mine is from Aeropostale.

{5} Scarf. Just Plain. And Black. You get the idea.

{6} Brown Uggs. So warm!

{7} Miss Me's! I have several pairs of miss me's, but these are the one's I've worn the most, since I'm going to be outgrowing them soon.

Beauty

{8} White nail polish. The brand I use though is New York Colors

{9} Halle by Halle Berry. Perfume. I'm out of the perfume though, so I use the body mist.

{10} Eye Studio Color Tattoo (metal)

{11} EOS Lip Balm. Of course I love my EOS, but I've been using the sweet mint the most.

What are YOUR December favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment