Tuesday, January 7, 2014

7 Websites Every Girl Should Know About!

Hello Glam Girls! Today, I have put together a list of my top 7 websites, that I think every girl should know about! I'm not going to make a big long into, because I want to just get started! Enjoy!

Useful Websites

*In no particular order

{1} sammydress.com This has been one of my favorite websites for a long time. My mom actually introduced it to me! It's an online store. They have just about anything you can imagine, and the prices are great! I've seen on there, combat boots for $10. I looked up the brand, and they were originally $75! Such good deals!

{2} Polyvore.com This website, is actually what I use to make most of my pictures, such as the one above. If you actually click on this picture, it should take you to my profile. (If you click on any older pictures, you will get my 2nd account, that I use for a Facebook Page. I just recently made the account that I use for my blogs.)

{3} poshly.com This website is AMAZING! It's a website for giveaways. What you do, is make an account, and to enter in any of the giveaways, you simply click on the item, and answer a few questions. It's that easy! When you answer the questions, it helps poshly, to decide what items to giveaway! I actually almost won the Naked 3 Palette about a month ago.

{4} spotify.com (They also have an app) Spotify is so cool, because it's music & the music is free. Some sites out there, that let you listen to music for free, don't let you go back to a certain song, or pick the song you want to play, but with spotify you can! You can also create playlists! Be sure to follow me on there! My username is glamgirl029

{5} webmd.com this website is so cool, because it can give you a diagnosis. Just follow the instructions!

{6} supercook.com Type in the ingredients you have on hand, and it will give you a variety of recipes to use! Very helpful, if those groceries in your fridge are about to expire, and you don't have any idea what to make with them!
{7} slader.com This a good website for homework help. Find your textbook, and you can find your answers. Please don't use this to cheat. Only use it, to check your answers.

Another good school one, is quizlet.com

I hope these websites are as much help for you, as they are for me! Do you have any websites, that you would like to share with us girls? Just comment them below, or e-mail them to me, and I can make a part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment